My Week In Pictures
Some of the week’s highlights.
1. Spring-planted shallots are just about ready. How do I know? The greens have started to dry up and fall over. Every year, I get enough shallots to last through fall, winter, and spring cooking while saving enough bulbs to replant.
2. Caught this monarch taking a rest on our lilac.
3. Bees and zinnias…one of my favorite combinations!
4. Love these water lilies blooming in the koi pond.
5. Goldfinches and safflowers. I stalked and stalked and stalked to get these pictures. They’re most definitely anti-paparazzi birds!